

After the outbreak of cases of inappropriate comments from two Sky Sports commentator, Andy Gray and Richard Keys, about the woman in football, club Poland, Warta Poznan, appointed a former Playboy magazine model as the new president.
Models from Poland, Izabela Lukomska-Pyzalska, has vowed to save the Warta Poznan from the possibility of returning degraded when the season continues in March after the winter break.
Daily Mail launched a former cover girl who is now at the age of 33 years it was confirmed that he would tighten the club's finances and are not afraid to get involved in the football world dominated by men.
Some time ago, the duo Sky Sports commentator, Gray and Keys, have to pay dearly for their comments that women are bringing about an assistant referee at the match between Liverpool counter-Wolves, Sian Massey. Both these commentators have to face public criticism and even dismissal from Sky Sports.
However, Lukomska-Pyzalska do not care what men think about, such as Gray and Keys, about him that was already felt penetrated a man's world by becoming a housing development and construction entrepreneur who lived with her husband.
"This is not a problem for me. This is my food and drink," said Lukomska-Pyzalska as reported by the Daily Mail. "Housing and construction, it's not a woman's world. And I work as a model a few years ago,"Gomez said.
"I've been in the construction and property development for five years. In five years, we've become one of the leading developers in Poznan. I think I can accomplish the same thing in football,"said the new president was Warta Poznan.
And take the example of people like Ken Bates, Roman Abramovich, and Milan Mandaric, he was determined to show that he has other things more than just a pretty face decorated with blond hair. "I do not underestimate the construction sector. I also will do the same thing in football, the priority order and discipline,"said the former model.
Models from Poland, Izabela Lukomska-Pyzalska, has vowed to save the Warta Poznan from the possibility of returning degraded when the season continues in March after the winter break.
Daily Mail launched a former cover girl who is now at the age of 33 years it was confirmed that he would tighten the club's finances and are not afraid to get involved in the football world dominated by men.
Some time ago, the duo Sky Sports commentator, Gray and Keys, have to pay dearly for their comments that women are bringing about an assistant referee at the match between Liverpool counter-Wolves, Sian Massey. Both these commentators have to face public criticism and even dismissal from Sky Sports.
However, Lukomska-Pyzalska do not care what men think about, such as Gray and Keys, about him that was already felt penetrated a man's world by becoming a housing development and construction entrepreneur who lived with her husband.
"This is not a problem for me. This is my food and drink," said Lukomska-Pyzalska as reported by the Daily Mail. "Housing and construction, it's not a woman's world. And I work as a model a few years ago,"Gomez said.
"I've been in the construction and property development for five years. In five years, we've become one of the leading developers in Poznan. I think I can accomplish the same thing in football,"said the new president was Warta Poznan.
And take the example of people like Ken Bates, Roman Abramovich, and Milan Mandaric, he was determined to show that he has other things more than just a pretty face decorated with blond hair. "I do not underestimate the construction sector. I also will do the same thing in football, the priority order and discipline,"said the former model.
No comments:
Post a Comment